Any Australian business or service provider can list their nappy-related events on the ANAs website. Here is a tutorial for just how to do this!
1. Open the ANA website www.australiannappyassociation.org.au
2. From the home page, click on the EVENTS drop down list and then click on ADD EVENT.
3. Click on the grey ADD NEW button.
4. Fill out all relevant fields.
a. Your name and email address
b. Event name (eg. Spring Nappy Workshop)’
c. Event date and time – if the event is a regular event, you can check the “Recurring Event” box
d. Location name (eg. Shop name, library, town hall, etc) and address
e. Add extra details, for example cost, booking URL, etc.
f. Categorise your event
g. Add an image
h. Submit your event
5. Your event will be approved as soon as possible after submission.
6. When your event is approved, email media (at) australiannappyassociation.org.au so that the Media team can schedule advertising of your event across the ANAs social media channels.