Members of the Australian Nappy Association agree to abide by our Commitment to Industry Excellence.
- The ANA is committed to conducting itself with professionalism and integrity at all times, putting the advancement of cloth nappies and the industry’s best interests before its own.
- The ANA and its members will work together towards common ANA goals, following a model of collaboration, research and knowledge sharing and empowering its member base to become a vocal cloth advocate in his or her community.
- The ANA is focused on providing the highest level of support, resources and education to its membership base (with diversity encouraged), as well as to the industry as a whole.
- The ANA believes in supporting families through education and resources, the provision of cloth nappy services and products, and empowering families with the ability to save money through the use of cloth.
- The ANA values transparency, and as such works hard to ensure a culture based around honesty, transparency and teamwork between members.
- The ANA is committed to the provision of high quality, creative, impactful, well-structured marketing campaigns aimed at educating parents and caregivers about the many benefits of using cloth.
- The ANA values sustainability and the environment, advocating the use of 100 per cent reusable cloth nappies, and environmentally-friendly processes and products.