Date(s) - 01/09/2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Learn about cloth nappies during this 1 hour FREE in-person workshop.
Date: Friday 1st September
Time: 10am – 11am
Location: The Nurso, 1666 Old Cleveland Road, Chandler, 4153. The Pavilion
This workshop includes advice on the following:
- Cloth Nappy Preparation: Learn the essentials for getting your cloth nappies ready for use.
- Perfecting Your Fit: Discover the correct way to fit cloth nappies for optimum comfort and effectiveness, and to prevent leaks.
- Storing Used Nappies: Find out the right and wrong way to store used nappies to avoid smells and stains from forming.
- Washing and Maintenance: Learn how to wash and clean your cloth nappies to ensure they smell great and last for years.
- Drying Techniques: Uncover efficient and easy methods for drying your nappy inserts and covers.
- Night Nappy Setup: Learn how to build the absorbency your baby needs to last 12 hours overnight and avoid leaks.
- Common Pitfalls: Be aware of common mistakes made by new cloth nappy users and how to avoid them.
- Open Q/A: Address any lingering questions or concerns with our expert speaker.
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain valuable insight and confidence to set your cloth nappy journey up for success. REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL – click link to register.