Date(s) - 19/08/2019
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Curious about cloth nappies? Want to ditch disposables? If so, this workshop is for you. Join us for an informative session all about modern cloth nappies.
Alice Henchion from Nappy Lane will teach you everything you need to know about sustainable nappies.
In this workshop you’ll learn about:
• the benefits of using cloth nappies
• the different styles of cloth nappies
• what you need to get started
• how to care for and fit your nappies
• what’s involved in cleaning your nappies
This workshop is run in conjunction with Sustainable Waverley.
Bookings are essential as places are limited. Bookings only required for adults.
Babies are of course welcome.