Date(s) - 13/03/2023
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Victoria Park Library
Join us for this relaxed, family-friendly workshop, and learn about modern cloth nappies from birth to toilet training. Presented by Kam Andrews – engineer, scientist and now “The Nappy Guru” through extensive research and practical experience with her youngest in cloth nappies from birth.This is a great opportunity to:
• Find out what you need to get started,
•Touch and feel various styles and brands of cloth nappies
• Practice fitting nappies on demo dolls
• Learn how to effectively wash nappies and deal with poo
• Talk to like-minded parents
• Get support and tips if you are already using cloth nappies.
You will also receive a FREE nappy to take home!
More information about the nappy rebate can be found here: https://www.victoriapark.wa.gov.au/Around-town/Environment/Nappy-Rebate