Date(s) - 09/04/2022
9:30 am - 11:30 am
About this event
This event is going to be hosted Online via Zoom- link will be sent via email upon registration
Join City of Bayswater for this free, relaxed, family-friendly workshop, and learn about modern cloth nappies from birth to toilet training.
Presented by Kam Andrews – engineer, scientist and now “The Nappy Guru” through extensive research and practical experience with her youngest in cloth nappies from birth.
This is a great opportunity to:
• Find out what you need to get started,
• Touch and feel various styles and brands of cloth nappies
• Practice fitting nappies on demo dolls
• Learn how to effectively wash nappies and deal with poo
• Talk to like-minded parents
• Get support and tips if you are already using cloth nappies.
Bookings are essential.
About the Cloth Nappy Rebate:
The City of Bayswater is offering a cloth nappy rebate to reduce waste and encourage sustainable change. City residents are able to apply for a 50% rebate of up to $100 for either the hire or purchase of modern cloth nappies. This project is supported by the Government of Western Australia and administered by the Waste Authority.
Residents need to attend a Cloth Nappy Workshop organized by the City of Bayswater or Town of Bassendean before applying for the rebate. This ensures that all the information and support needed to successfully transition to using cloth nappies is provided.
When attending the workshop, please bring photo ID with your name and address as proof of residence. Without proof of residency, you may not be eligible for the rebate.
To be eligible for this one off rebate, you must:
– Be a City of Bayswater resident
– Have attended an eligible Cloth Nappy Workshop facilitated by us
– Have purchased or hired cloth nappies within 6 months of attending an eligible Cloth Nappy Workshop
– Have applied for the Cloth Nappy Rebate within 6 months of attending an eligible Cloth Nappy Workshop
– Have not previously successfully applied for the Cloth Nappy Rebate
For more information, visit: