- Is your children’s childcare centre amenable to cloth nappies, but not sure how to make a start?
- Would you like to approach them about using cloth nappies while your child is in their care?
- Perhaps your centre already uses cloth, but you need some tips to help them simplify the process?
- Would you love to be an ambassador for cloth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Australian Nappy Association’s Cloth in Childcare Ambassador Pack is for you!
The Australian Nappy Association sponsors community events across Australia, advocates for government supported cloth nappy schemes and funds research into the many benefits of cloth nappies…
…and now we are excited to bring you all of the resources you need to assist your childcare centre to use cloth.
Sign up for Cloth Matters – our monthly newsletter – to receive resources, support and information from the Australian Nappy Association, and to get your Cloth in Childcare Ambassador Pack FREE when you do!
Developed by early childhood professionals and mothers who’ve worked closely with their centres to create positive outcomes for cloth use, and designed to give you everything you need to approach your centre about using cloth, this pack is a must if you have kids in care!
The pack includes:
- A comprehensive overview of the benefits of supporting cloth use in childcare centres
- Tips for approaching and working with your childcare provider
- A cloth nappy changing routine procedure that your service provider can print and keep in the changing area
- Tips to help make the process smooth and easy for your service provider
- A printable picture-guide to help carers get the right fit on your child